Han Aquatics Policies:
- I will ship anywhere in the continental United States via USPS Express, Priority mail or First Class. International shipping can be discussed on all dry goods. Please contact us for a quote on any international shipping.
- It is up to the buyer to determine if they would like an insulated box and a hot/cold pack for shipping.
- We don't make any money off shipping charges, if there are any overages in these charges we will refund/credit it after the order has been shipped.
- Please allow 1-3 business day to process all orders.
- Keep in mind USPS First Class shipping is NOT suggested for shipping live plants, as it can take a few extra days longer for you to receive the package.
- Thursday (Depends on location)
Fees and Additional Charges:
- Paypal Fee: Included in shipping charges
- Shipping in insulated box: $1.50 per box (Please add "Shipping options" for this)
- Hot / Cold Packs are $2.00 each (Please add "Shipping options" for this)
Restricted Species Shipping:
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of any and all local and federal shipping regulations.
- Buyer is responsible for any legal ramifications or penalties that come from not following these regulations.
Mind your weather; we will not be responsible for:
- USPS mishap/Shipping delays
- If something does happen, we might be able to work something out as long as we are contacted within 2 hours of delivery with photos in the original shipping bags.
Snails / Algae / Duckweed:
- All plants have a chance of coming with snails, algae and/or duckweed. We will try to remove anything we see, but there is not guarantee that we can get it all
- Also very very rare chance of bugs, But we must write about it.